* Admission for children up to the age of 15 is free with a parent. There is a kids' area for the little ones.
* Parking is free at the festival.
* Camping is free at the festival.
* You can't go to the festival area with your food and drink.
* Disposal of rubbish is strictly forbidden, it must be left in the designated places.
* Dogs-cats-turtles can be brought to the festival if they are friendly and on a leash.
* Festival visitors can use the shower at Kivimäe Tourist Farm (1.1 km from the festival area).
* You can pay at the festival both in cash and by card.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I get to this year's festival with a pass bought for last year's festival?
Yes of course. Võnge Festival 2020 was postponed one year and all tickets purchased there are automatically valid now this year at Võnge Festival 2021.
Do I have to wear a mask at the festival?
No, you don’t. But of course you can if you want to.
Will only those who have been vaccinated get to the festival?
No. Coming to Võnge Festival does not require vaccination or proof by any document of immunity.
Do I have to take a test to get to the festival area?
No. By the decision of the Estonian government, the upper limit of visitors for test-free events will be 5,000 from 28 June. So you don't have to test yourself to get to our festival.
Is it possible to come to the festival from other countries?
Yes of course. From this week you can come to Estonia from European Union, the European Economic Area or the Schengen area (except UK) without any testing and isolation requirements. You only need to fill in the form on iseteenindus.terviseamet.ee up to 72 hours before arriving here. However, when you go back, you must follow the rules required by your home country. For example, if you return to Latvia you will have to take a PCR test up to 72 hours before entering Latvia. This means that it is wise to take the test just before coming to Estonia, because then the test is still valid when you return to your homeland after two festival days. Also, up to 48 hours before going back to Latvia, you have to fill in the form on covidpass.lv
Is the festival safe?
Yes. Estonia's infection rate per 100,000 inhabitants in 14 days has fallen below 35. Last time it was so low in early autumn. And it is still falling every day. Võnge Festival will take place outdoors and there is enough room for everyone. There are also stations for hand disinfection, and the movement of people is set up so that it is possible to keep a distance from others.